Table of Contents
- New and Renew
- Creating and environmentally friendly home
- Here are 20 tips, things you can do to "green up" your
own personal environments.
- Streamlining or steamrolling?
- You probably haven't heard of the Zoning Code Update which
is just the way the big-money development interests would like it. Under
the guise of streamlining government operations, it threatens to eliminate
local control of the planning and development process.
- Delight in South Bay Wetlands
- The Imperial Beach Bird Fest features walks, talks and field trips.
- The 1997 Liberty Recycling calendar is here!
Health and Diet
The Green Restaurant Association
- This 12-step program for restaurants looks to connect environmentally
sensitive businesses and consumers.
- Medicine: Ancient and modern systems converge
- This month we look at the ancient Chinese and Indian systems, plus
homeopathy and naturopathic medicine.
Observations from the Edge
- Old dog, new stick
- Our resident eco-radical finds some new inspiration in the face
of endless, pointless consumerism.
- New Think: the cartoon
- A new look at the illegal immigration problem.
San Diego Earth Day kickoffs
- A "happy hour" fund-raiser and the first volunteer meeting
of the year happen this month.
January Organic gardening tips
- Buying organically-grown cotton can make a big difference for the